|Early Times Report|
Doda, Apr 21: A 47 years old man died after received serious electric shocks on Sunday.
As per statement by concerned Chowkidar of village, the deceased Nazir Ahmed Son of Nisar Din resident of Moothi village Marmat Tehsil in Doda died onspot when he received high voltage electric shocks, and suffered 40% burns.
Report said that, he was stand near by pole, suddenly received shocks frok crossing wire that connected wifh pole, passage of high voltage current in cross line due some technical fault. The incident took place around 6:30 pm.